Princess Panties????

Over the last week or so, Audrey has taken an interest in potty training. Given that she's not yet two, we hadn't really thought about it. But when she started INSISTING on peeing ("PEE!!") on the potty at bath time, we said let's go for it! Today, she even 'dropped the Browns at the Super Bowl'. :)

Bring on the Pink Princess Pull Ups!!

There have been a couple of snafus, though. At first, Audrey thought she needed to lift the toilet seat and stand to pee. We nipped that. Then she thought she was supposed to put her hands down in the potty, for what we think, to "guide" her pee.

It was quite interesting explaining that she doesn't have the same equipment as Henry and that she needed to keep her hands out of the potty.

Now our issue is that she will pee and get down, but won't be "done." Up, two drops of pee, down, up, three drops, down, up, one drop, down-- it gets a little old after awhile.

But, if we're lucky, we'll be in Hello Kitty underwear before too long! She's already stealing Henry's!


and now...she's gone!

Now, if we could only talk her into keeping her pants on!!

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have her pee my bed and.on me.my3 yr old dose she pees it day and night I let her and I let her wear the same.panties and night gown the dora sheets and dora on thair for over a year never changed them she pees in it for daddy the same pissy pillows sheets and dora blankets for over a year I'm happy me and my sis had her together we have the same mom and dad she woke up to lil.samantha panties to her ancles her.on bottom legs.spread as I pushed my throbing hard onslowly in.and out she woke up.looked over.to see.me.fucking or samantha in her piss puddle
She's laying in it right now peeing.all.over I think I'm.going to go the.veiw of.her pussy spraying Pee.all.obder existed me got my face by her.pussy she got to.go.fuck my.dauther so tight I'm fucking herwith my.body covered in toddler Pee Omg feels so tight and its squeezing my cock Mmm bye

Anonymous said...

Dude can we share

Anonymous said...

Cute little girl please add more pictures

Anonymous said...

Hey guys that are anonymous hit me up via derrickphillips081681@gmail.com. and please add more pictures

Anonymous said...

would like to put my dick up her.

Anonymous said...

would like to smell and taste her pussy and butt hole.

Anonymous said...

like to fuck her.

Anonymous said...

little pussy,the very best,wow!

Anonymous said...

want to lick her clean

Anonymous said...

no but rather talk her into stripping totally

Anonymous said...

agreed eat her pussy

Anonymous said...

LIKE TO HEAR HER SCREAM AS EACH INCH IS GOING UP HER TIGHT BUTT HOLE.

Anonymous said...

WOULD FUCK HER.

Anonymous said...

I would f--k her too her c-nt would feel amazing

Anonymous said...

love these comments I want to f--k her too

Anonymous said...

no mum no panties let her show us hercunt

Anonymous said...

So fuckable

Anonymous said...

I agree I want to start with her mouth then herass, feel her tight anal muscles clamping down on mycock while I finger-ck her

Anonymous said...

Would pound her in every hole every day inpregnating her over and over

Anonymous said...

If anyone wants to chat about violently raping little kids message my wicker


Kidlover99

Anonymous said...

I love reading comments from degenerate men who have done dirty, perverted and sinful things with little girls

Anonymous said...

that describes me perfectly but I would do it with boys too

Anonymous said...

https://ppkvhat.rs/invite/i=122428https://ppkvhat.rs/invite/i=122428

Anonymous said...

https://hishia.in?i=d9b7ad65

Anonymous said...

https://koorasep.de/invite/i=8925

Anonymous said...

T.me/Mikewild1 if you want to trade naked kid videos or photos

Anonymous said...

Wana trade kik...larryphilips

Anonymous said...

https://fortifys53.de/invite/i=18389

Anonymous said...

All of you people are sick my God punish all of you especially saying things what to do to poor kids all of you are sick minds all you sick pedos these is a cute story but you people are sick pedos to be writing nasty things to do with her and kids you all shall be locked up in jail for life

Post a Comment

Contributors

Followers