Why Mommy doesn't do Crafts!!!

alternatively titled: "What the _____ was Mommy thinking?"
or
"Thank Goodness for Table Cloths!"


In attempt to recreate this:

http://crafts.kaboose.com/swf/350x255_hand_heart_03_rdax_65.jpg


came this:






NO, that's not lip stick on Audrey's lips and at one point in our 20-minute session of living on the edge, Henry was not only making hand prints, but arm prints as well.

Suffice to say, the (non-toxic and easily washable) finger paints are now safely locked back up.



While it is often quite hectic during "field trips" with 'the children', I don't think I'll be attempting any other holiday crafts any time soon!!


I'll most definitely be sending out V-day photo cards yet again this year!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Better you than me! :- ) The twins asked me if they could paint the new craft things Grammy got them and I was like "I think we'll save those for Grammy's house." Oh, and, I came across this neat site the other day that had some cool crafts (among other stuff): http://theidearoom.blogspot.com/

Grandma Rita said...

Audrey has pigtails!!! Cute pix! Looks like great fun!

Post a Comment

Contributors

Followers